Anodized Forged 5.56/.223/300BO 80% Lower Receiver
This lower starts its life as a mil-spec 7075 forging. From there we take the forging and machine it into a mil-spec 80% lower. After the machining process is done, we send it out to get Type III hard coat anodized (mil-spec anodizing). The rear pocket is cut on this lower.
All machining processes have been completed and within spec except for the following:
1. Milling out the receiver interior (Fire Control Cavity).
2. Cutting of the Trigger Slot (Trigger Through Hole)
3. Drilling of the Trigger Pin Hole
4. Drilling of the Hammer Pin Hole
5. Drilling of the Selector Hole
All other Machining process are complete to Spec, all other machine work has been completed.
Made of 7075 T6 Aluminium here in the U.S.A.
These lowers do have the rear pocket cut.
We have just finished cranking out a large batch! Get them while we have them this cheap!
This lower is compatible with the 80% Arms Easy Jig.
This lower is compatible with the Blitzkrieg Tactical drill press/mill jig.