LR308 Anodized 80% Lower Receiver .308/7.62x51
This AR10 Lower Receiver starts its' life as a Billet block of 7075 Aluminum. The block then goes to machining where it is turned into a Raw 80% Lower with a fixed Trigger Guard. From there the mag wells are broached then they get sent to anodizing where they get a Type III hard coat anodized finish. High quality and available for a limited time!
This Lower Receiver is compatible with DPMS patterned uppers.
This LR308 Lower Receiver DOES NOT have the rear pocket cut.
All machining processes have been completed and within spec except for the following:
1. Milling out the receiver interior (Fire Control Cavity).
2. Cutting of the Trigger Slot (Trigger Through Hole)
3. Drilling of the Trigger Pin Hole
4. Drilling of the Hammer Pin Hole
5. Drilling of the Selector Hole
Made of 7075 T6 Aluminium here in the U.S.A.
This lower IS compatible with the Blitzkrieg Tactical drill press/mill jig.
We know this lower is NOT compatible with the 80% Arms jig and the Juggernaut Tactical Jig.