LR308 DPMS 80% .308/7.62x51 Lower Receiver Raw
These lowers start their lives as a billet block of 7075 Aluminum. The block then goes to machining where it is turned into a raw 80% lower with a fixed trigger guard. From there the mag wells are broached. These lowers are compatible with DPMS patterned uppers, and DO NOT have the rear pocket cut.
All machining processes have been completed and are within spec except for the following:
1. Milling out the receiver interior (Fire Control Cavity).
2. Cutting of the Trigger Slot (Trigger Through Hole)
3. Drilling of the Trigger Pin Hole
4. Drilling of the Hammer Pin Hole
5. Drilling of the Selector Hole
Made of 7075 T6 Aluminium here in the U.S.A.
COMPATIBILITY: This lower IS compatible with the Blitzkrieg Tactical drill press/mill jig, the 80% ARMS GEN2 .308 Easy Jig, the Modulus Jig and the 5d Tactical Jig. We know this lower is NOT compatible with the 80% Arms Gen1 Easy Jig and the Juggernaut Tactical Jig. It is unlikely you will find an LR308 lower cheaper anywhere else.