Raw Forged, 7075 5.56/.223/300BO 80% Lower Receiver
This lower starts its life as a 7075 mil-spec forging. After the machining is done the receiver has the mag well broached. The rear pocket is cut on these lowers.
All machining processes have been completed and within spec except for the following:
The Machining Operations not yet performed are:
1. Milling out the receiver interior.
2. cutting of the Trigger Slot
3. Drilling of the Trigger Pin Hole
4. Drilling of the Hammer Pin Hole
5. Drilling of the Selector Hole
All other Machining process are complete to Spec, all other machine work has been completed.
Made of 7075 T6 Aluminum here in the U.S.A.
This lower IS compatible with the Blitzkrieg Tactical drill press/mill jig and the 80% Arms Jig.